Hey guys. So, my FabFitFun box came in the mail today and like any other person obsessed with subscription boxes, I could not wait to open it and give you guys the dirt on it. So this month’s box is the Spring Box. In case you don’t know what FabFitFun is, it’s a subscription box priced at $49.99. It’s a seasonal box, so you get one every four months. The original value of the box itself is way over $100, so it’s a convenient way to try new brands and products from the comfort of your own home.
My box contained-
- The Gypsy Roundie in the blue tie and dye pattern (two other patterns available)- $50 (So, I already made my money back). It’s a beautiful blue, tie and dye roundie that is perfect for the warmer months that are to come. It’ll make for a perfect picnic or beach blanket and can even be used as a bed throw, tapestry or to spruce up your couch. I’m a big fan of the roundie especially because it’s blue (and you guys know how obsessed I am with the color). It’s like the people over at FFF read my mind.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray– $20. It’s a conditioning spray that contains rosehip, argan and coconut oils that is supposed to also double up as a heat protectant. I will try it out and let you guys know more about it.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator– $79. I have heard wonderful things about this and I can’t lie, I was perhaps most excited about this product. I’m a big fan of skincare and nightime routines and this seemed to be right up my alley. This thing costs $79 at Sephora so I know these guys are not making these prices up.
- Milly Zip Pouch in pastel blue (three other colors available)- $45. Mine’s a beautiful pastel blue that says ‘Beach Please’ on it and right now with this horrible snowstorm, it feels like this pouch is me. It’s a beach pouch so it’s waterproof and perfect to take to the beach or just store your makeup in.
- Karuna Hydrating+Face Mask (4 sheet masks)- $28. One word- YAY!
- RealHer Lip Kit in Deep Nude (2 other colors available)- $48. I’ve been lately gravitating towards nudes and neutral tones in general so I’m super excited to try this out. The kit includes a liquid lipstick, a gloss and a lip liner. It’s super cute and fresh and also has adorable pieces of motivation on it. What more can you ask for every morning? The formula itself seems pretty good and I really like the shade. I can’t wait to try this product and tell you more about it.
- Deborah Lippmann nail polish set in Blue Orchid/Like a Virgin– $19. YES! They included Deborah Lippmann in this season’s box and it’s insane. Boxes like FabFitFun are perfect to try your hand at luxury brands like this and the colors I got are perfect for spring.
- Luv AJ Diamond Kite Crawler Earring Set (rose gold)- $85. This beauty makes for a subtle piece that is sure to get you feeling like royalty. It’s made of 14k rose gold and is the perfect spring accessory for your sundress.
- I also paid an additional $9 to get a hair mask as my add on to get them to ship it faster.
The total box priced at- $374!!!
They included a fabfitfun TV for their subscribers where you can keep fit from the comfort of your own home. The magazine they include gives more details about each product and has articles that even suggest how to use them. They also included an additional jar of Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nail gummies that doesn’t add to the total price of the box and I am super excited to try. All in all, I am SUPER happy with my box and I can’t wait for the summer box already. I rate this box, 4 and a half Raspberry Lemonade loving hipsters.